Fight or Die
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight or Die

Welcome to our site!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sign {FOD}Up on the BFC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{LSJ}Kratos

Sign {FOD}Up on the BFC Empty
PostSubject: Sign {FOD}Up on the BFC   Sign {FOD}Up on the BFC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:07 pm

The BFC Going into Season 5, With summer coming up it will be a fun season. Almost every SWBF2 Clan is signed up on here, So join in on the fun and start challenging. Just sign your clan up then you can start challenging once you've been approved...

http://bfc.forumwise.com/

The top four clans at the end of the season will advance into a playoff system, Check the site for more information. Thanks!

This is the real BFC, With delta, The person who created the BFC In the first place..

Hope to see ya guys there!
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign {FOD}Up on the BFC   Sign {FOD}Up on the BFC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:50 pm

thanks. We already know it's there just waiting on drose to do it haha because my dad always blocks the BFC website Embarassed
Back to top Go down
IcemaN

PostSubject: Re: Sign {FOD}Up on the BFC   Sign {FOD}Up on the BFC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:32 pm

ill do it i just needed u to say yes or no
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/slickbrandon
D-Ro$e

PostSubject: Re: Sign {FOD}Up on the BFC   Sign {FOD}Up on the BFC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:05 pm

yes iceman go ahead and sign us uppppppppppppppppppppp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign {FOD}Up on the BFC   Sign {FOD}Up on the BFC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sign {FOD}Up on the BFC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fight or Die :: Clan FOD :: General Chat-
Jump to: